Need a new watch? On June 4 Suunto will release their new watch, the Suunto 5, which is available to pre- order now.
Features of the new watch include;
- A 40-hour battery life with an intelligent battery mode that learns recognises your training patterns, and sends reminders to charge well before the next session.
- It provides stats for over 80 customisable sports modes
- A high IQ training companion that tracks your fitness level and adapts personalised training guidance based on your progress and goals.
- Sleep and stress tracker so you can be sure you are well recovered and ready for your next sports activity. It tells you when to allow for recovery time when you push too hard, and will motivate you to exercise if you miss a session.
- Some of the world’s favourite sports apps, like Strava, TrainingPeaks and Relive, are integrated with the Suunto app so users can get more out of their sessions.
The Suunto 5 is available to pre-order at suunto.com and will be available from June 4, 2019 with a RRP of £299. Learn more at www.suunto.com