Motivational coach and triathlete Midgie Thompson is holding three Mind Matters workshops this winter to hone your performance for 2010. Here’s the news from Midgie…
Learn the secrets professional athletes use to beat their fears, PB’s and the competition! Maximise all that time, effort, training and investment and take your performances to another level.
Develop techniques that will:
• Increase your confidence and concentration
• Help you overcome setbacks
• Deal with your inner critic
• Allay performance limiting pre-race nerves.
Bright Futures Coaching is holding a series of ‘Mind Matters’ workshops with motivational coach and triathlete Midgie Thompson. These one-day workshops are designed to fit around your existing physical training and will arm you with the mental skills and techniques you need to add the 5th discipline to your triathlon preparation.
You will learn
• The key to developing a ‘Mindset of Success’
• Powerful goal setting tools
• Strategies to boost your motivation
• Confidence building methods to boost your performance
• Relaxation techniques that will calm those pre-race nerves
• Personal routines to get you into ‘the zone’
• Mental rehearsal programs to positively impact your race
• Hints and Tips to transfer all these skills into your everyday life
Dates and locations to choose from are…
Saturday 28 November 2009 @ Hilton London Olympia, London
Saturday 30 January 2010 @ The National Cycle Centre, Manchester
Saturday 27 February 2010 @ The Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, London
Each workshop is priced at £247 + VAT and spaces are strictly limited to ensure individual attention and maximum benefit for all athletes.
***Special advance booking discount price of £220 +VAT if you book before 28th November***
Go to www.brightfuturescoaching.com for more information.