As mass gathering cancellations sweep through the 2020 race season, Castle Series is responding by hosting a virtual event for every physical event they have to cancel.
Their cancelled season opener at Lough Cutra Castle, Galway Ireland, saw the final leg of their Spring Virtual Series with Race 4, “Luck of The Irish” garnering huge support. The Spring Virtual Series was a fantastic success, bringing together 2931 racers, from 23 countries, aged 7 – 72 years old, to stay connected, keep fit.
With the cancellations of their Cholmondeley Castle and Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle events, Castle Series is delighted to announce their next virtual event is on 3 – 5 July The Kentish Horse. They’ll be distances for triathlon, duathlon, aquabike, aquathlon, swim only, cycle only and run only races.
So far, the Castle Virtual Series community has raised over £30,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. Their races will continue to raise vital funds for their national charity partner by donating 20% of each race entry. They are also committed to help raise money for local charities for each region and are proud to announce these will be, Neuro Muscular Centre in Cheshire and Jigsaw South East in Kent. Competitors will be able to make additional donations when they sign up or via JustGiving fundraising.
– Posted surprises for gender winners in each age and distance categories
– 35% off race entry for Castle Series 2021 for Club Championship Winners
– 35% off race entry for Castle Series 2021 for Company Championship Winners
– Podium places for gender, age and distance categories
– Special mentions for best dressed and most inventive course