Produced by Super League Triathlon Invincible has exclusive access to Vince, his family, friends and rivals, and the first episode will go live today at 4pm (BST)
Filming has been taking place throughout 2021, including stints at Vince’s Girona base and on location with friends and family across Europe. Episode 1 explores how he has reached the pinnacle of triathlon greatness and what it will take for him to achieve his ultimate goals – here’s what to expect…
- Insights into Vince’s home, his training regime and life with fellow triathlete and girlfriend Taylor Spivey
- His parents and friends reveal how Vince made his way in the sport and share never before seen archive footage
- Interviews with training partners and rivals such as Jonny Brownlee, Marten Van Riel and Henri Schoeman
- In-depth insight from triathlon legends Chris McCormack, Tim Don and Annie Emerson
- Chat from Olympic gold medallist and 3 x Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno and Vince on what it takes to be a winner
‘Invincible’ will continue to tell Vince’s story as the year progresses with three further episodes planned for 2021.
Joe Edwards from Super League Triathlon said: “At Super League we are committed to heroing our athletes and telling their remarkable stories to as wide an audience as possible.
“Vince has been the most dominant athlete in Super League history and has a compelling story. His life has been remarkable and in this of all years it is the perfect time to produce an ambitious series which again underlines Super League’s commitment to creating high quality content and growing the sport by investing in our output and raising the awareness of our incredible athletes.”