1. The Pulseball Vibrating Massage Ball (£89) includes four vibration settings to reduce soreness, flush out lactic acid and increase blood flow. The 1kg weight and 17cm length increases its portability.
Buy from www.amazon.co.uk
2. CEP’s Run Shorts 3.0 (£79.99) feature targeted medi compression, which offers increased joint and muscle stablisation.
Buy from www.sportsshoes.com
3. The Air Relax Recovery System (£579) isn’t cheap, but for top-end age-groupers looking for a recovery boost it’s highly recommended. The boots attach to a power unit, which inflates and deflates them to promote dynamic compression to ease tired legs.
4. For those suffering with ankle injuries, the Mueller XLP Brace (£27) offers plenty of stability and security. The laces help find the correct fit and the steel springs protect against lateral movement.
Buy from www.vivomed.com
5. Muc-Off’s Amino Ultra Endurance balm (£23.99) uses specially advanced Amino Patch tech to help protect against the build-up of lactic acid.
Buy from www.wiggle.co.uk