1. It’s used by World Class Athletes – Science in Sport is a leader in sports nutrition, and its endurance snack range has the seal of approval from some of the world’s biggest sports teams, including British Triathlon. Every batch of Science in Sport WHEY20 complies with World Anti-Doping Agency regulations.
2. It’s Innovative – Science in Sport WHEY20 is at the cutting edge of protein-based snacks. Each sachet contains 20g of dairy protein, known to have one of the fastest protein digestion rates, as well as a high BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) content perfect for supporting the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass.
3. It’s a Gel – Science in Sport WHEY20 is the only whey protein supplement on the market to come in gel form. It has a yoghurt-like consistency but doesn’t require refrigeration, making it ideal to consume on the go. Plus, this ground-breaking format means you don’t have it carry around protein powders and shakers anymore.
4. It’s low in fats and carbs – 1.8g of carbohydrates and 0.1g of fat, coming in at an impressive 88 calories per sachet. This means you can focus on quality protein intake, without having to worry about unwanted calories or added water.
5. It’s Hassle-Free – Forget protein bars, Science in Sport WHEY20 is easier to digest after your workout making it the most convenient snack to increase your daily protein intake. Take it between meals to avoid that mid-morning or mid-afternoon slump, or for maximum results within half an hour of finishing your training session.
GET FIVE GELS FOR £5 WITH THE CODE GET5FOR5. www.scienceinsport.com
Images: Science In Sport