The entries flew in for our recent ‘Ultimate Tri Package’ giveaway, so many in fact that the Internet itself may have momentarily slowed as our website received them all, but at last we have a winner.
This massive competition for over £5k of tri gear was put together to celebrate 220 Triathlon’s 25th anniversary, and included:
– An Argon 18 tri bike worth £2,399
– A Huub Archimedes wetsuit worth £495
– A Garmin Forerunner 910XT multisport watch worth £399
– Kinetic Rock and Roll turbo trainer worth £464
– A VeloVault bike box for keeping your steed safe worth £449
– Sports nutrition from PowerBar worth £300
– A pair of Brooks T7 running shoes worth £75
– A super-lightweight Zone3 Aeroforce Nano tri-suit worth £120
– A Dryrobe for staying warm after a swim session, worth £84
– Sweat-proof Yurbuds headphones
– Muc-Off bike cleaning products worth £100
And the winner? Step forwards Matt Warhurst from Whitechapel, East London – we hope you enjoy racing with your new kit!