The makers of the official Tour de France training bike, Pro-Form Fitness (part of ICON Health & Fitness) are celebrating the sport of cycling, at the Tour de France Fan Park, London, 15 – 21st July 2013.
The pop-up cycling ‘village’, hosted by Velo-GoGo (VGG), is coinciding with the last week of the Tour de France 2013, and aims to bring together the Canary Wharf and London communities, to celebrate the centenary of the iconic race.
Pro-Form Fitness will be hosting a range of activities at the event, including demonstrations of the official Tour de France training bike, and a prize draw for a Tour de France training bike.
The official Tour de France training bike, using iFit® Live technology and Google Map, enables your dream of following the world’s most prestigious cycling race to become a reality – the bike enabling you to cycle anywhere in the world. What you see is exactly what you feel – every hill, every flat and every decline.
We would also like to offer you the opportunity to interview Stuart Palmer, Head of UK Sales at ICON Health & Fitness, to talk about the bike and the entire ICON range, including bikes, treadmills, and cross-trainers, and how ICON is revolutionising home exercise.
The Fan Park is expected to attract 100,000 visitors over the course of the week. Other activities during the week will include:
· Live broadcast of the Tour de France on big screens
· Tour De France exposition, bringing the history of the Tour de France to life, via photographic exhibits and information.
· British cycling legends making appearances and participating throughout the week
· ‘Cycling experiences’ from event partners – TBC
· Wide range of eateries and French produce
More at: http://tourdefrancefanpark.co.uk