Entering its third year, Deloitte Ride Across Britain is fast becoming recognised as the UK’s premier cycling challenge. For those looking to ride the iconic Land’s End to John O’Groats route, with every little detail taken care of along the way, it’s the perfect chance to undertake the challenge of a lifetime.
Places are selling out over a year in advance for the 2012 ride which is famous for the unrivalled level of support that the riders receive from the moment they sign up to after they have crossed the line in John O’Groats.
The team at Threshold Sports, led by multiple Olympic Champion James Cracknell, take care of everything from a 12 month tailored training programmes to all your medical support every mile of the Ride. Add in all your food, accommodation, baggage transfers and a fully signed route with chaperone riders and all a rider has to do is train for the challenge of a lifetime.
ParalympicsGB is the event’s benefiting charity and with over £766,000 raised in the first two years, this is an opportunity to make a significant difference to the preparations of British athletes ahead of London 2012 and beyond.
Entries are filling up fast so get your deposit in quickly as 2013 is a long time to wait.
We hope to see you on the start line in Land’s End next September.
THE ULTIMATE UK CYCLING CHALLENGE
· Ride the iconic route from Land’s End to John O’Groats
· 960 miles in 9 days
· Enjoy the camaraderie and atmosphere of 700 riders taking on the challenge of a lifetime
· Suitable for experts and amateurs alike with 94% crossing the finish line (2010 and 2011 Rides)
· Raise money for ParalympicsGB or your chosen charity
· Cost is £1,740
· Fully signed route with ‘pit-stops’ to refuel along the way
· Chaperone riders provided to accompany all skill levels
· Overnight accommodation in tented villages and university campuses
· Delicious meals included as well as hot showers, loos and full medical and technical support
SIGN UP NOW OR FIND OUT MORE
at www.rideacrossbritain.com or call us on 0845 486 2012.