If you like the sound of racing on Gordon Ramsay’s team at the first Ironman 70.3 Staffs this June then you’ll need to get your entry in before the end of this week.
The TV chef is looking for 100 “strong willed, dedicated and passionate” individuals to race on his team in support of the Gordon Ramsay Foundation. Applicants will need to stump up £1,500 to join the team and commit to raising a further £2,500 for the Foundation. In return they’ll receive:
– Entry into Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire
– Six-month training programme designed by top triathlon coach Will Usher
– A dedicated fundraising expert
– A biomechanics assessment with John Allen
– An open water swimming day with Olympic medallist, Cassie Patten
– An on-course recce with Ironman champion Lucy Gossage
– An exclusive launch event with Gordon Ramsay and very special guests on 10 January 2015
– A limited-edition GR100 branded kit and a Huub 2015 Archimedes wetsuit, tri-suit, technical t-shirt and winter training jacket
– A transition bag with specialist kit and essentials including a pair of Oakley sunglasses
– One night’s pre-event accommodation in a luxury hotel
– 5-star hospitality for you, your friends and family at the Ironman 70.3 Staffordshire to enjoy post-race
– A GR100 team photograph
The first Ironman 70.3 Staffs will be held on 14th June at the historic Shugsborough country estate, and promises a very fast and flat course. Sign up now for the GR100 team here, deadline 9th January 2015.
Have you already bagged a spot at Ironman 70.3 Staffs? Let us know in the comments!