Tri Dynamic will be bringing Joe Friel and Jim Vance all the way from the USA to offer a unique high attention, low number camp designed so that you can maximise your potential for next season and learn from the very best in the business.
The Camp will take place in sunny Tenerife from 21-28 January 2011 at Tenerife Top Training, one of the newest, most technically advanced multisport training centres in the world. The average temperature there now is 24 degrees and sunny! The camp is a perfect winter escape combined with world class personal coaching from Joe Friel, author of the Triathlete’s Training Bible and Jim Vance, 8.37 IM Pro and Elite Coach who finished 3rd at IM Florida in 2006.
More Info on the Joe Friel Tenerife Winter Triathlon Camp
– The camp takes place at one of the most technically advanced multisport training facilities in the world, Tenerife Top Training (T3). This is where the Commerzbank Triathlon Team’s Normann Stadler, Marino Vanhoenacker and Timo Bracht train as well as Manchester City FC, several National Swim Federations and ATP tennis star Tomas Berdych.
– Limited numbers, high attention training camp with personal coaching, analysis and advice from Joe Friel and Jim Vance, two of the best triathlon coaches in the world.
– Each work out will be personally led and managed by Joe Friel and Jim Vance
World class facilities. T3 features a fantastic new 50m and adjacent 25m swimming pools, 300m tartan running track, state of the art swim specific gym facilities AND the most advanced hydrodynamic swim flume channel in the world.
– Your swimming technique analysed early in the week both in the pool and the flume under the expert eye of Joe Friel and Jim Vance so that you can work on making improvements using the latest filming technology both under and over the water, plus take home a DVD of your stroke and what you need to work on.
– Professionally guided and supported bike rides around Tenerife’s beautiful scenery including challenging mountain climbs as well as fast flat routes for speed work and handling skills.
– Excellent event management from Tri Dynamic as well as a fun learning environment
– Excellent accommodation and food suitable for serious athletes at a nearby 3* hotel with spacious rooms with a living area and kitchen.
– One of the biggest benefits of this camp is you have the opportunity to attend classroom sessions each evening with Joe Friel and Jim Vance as well as a Q&A evening when you get to ask all the questions you want on any triathlon topic you want.
– An Aquathlon race at the end of the week to test all the new skills and technique that you acquired during the week.
– Support and exclusive offers for camp participants from Tri Dynamic’s Official Camp Partners, PowerBar, Blue Competition Cycles, blueseventy and Skinfit.
Overall this camp is designed for you to spend a quality amount of time in a stunning warm weather location with two world class triathlon coaches who are there for one purpose, to help you achieve your training and racing goals whatever they are.
If you want to be one of the lucky 25 people to benefit from this amazing training camp you need to book your place soon as we about to close registration. So far we have had people signing up from Spain, the UK, the USA and Ireland.
For more information and to book visit www.tridynamic.co.uk and check out the GALLERY section to see some photos of the amazing facilities that you could be using during the camp.