220 Triathlon has got 2012 off to a flyer with the launch of myTri, a new interactive social media channel packed with the eight tools you need to train, race and power your way to a new PB in 2012.
1. Find an event using the new 220 Triathlon Events Calendar, the most comprehensive calendar for the 2012 season.
2. Set yourself targets for this year and beyond using our Goals* tool.
3. Create a Training Plan*, or find one another member has already created.
4. Securely log all your swim, bike and run workouts in your own personalised Training Diary*. Manually upload activities, upload Garmin and Polar files or sync your training diary with your Nike+ account.
5. Plot, find and share training rides and runs using our Route Mapping tool.
6. Check out over 18 Analysis Graphs* to evaluate your performance and current level of fitness.
7. Use the 220 Triathlon Leaderboards to see how you are performing against your clubmates, race rivals and athletes from around the world.
8. Retain a permanent Record* of all your PB’s.
AND there’s more to come including a mobile training app. Click here to find out what new features we will be releasing throughout 2012.
Sign-In now at the top of the site to get started. Not registered? Sign Up for myTri here.
James Witts, 220 Triathlon Editor
*You need to be logged in to fully access these features.