After announcing their 2015 pro athlete roster, the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team is now targeting age-groupers – would you like to wear the same kit as Bart Aernouts and Corinne Abraham, and have access to their expert advice?
For €300, age-groupers will get the complete Uplace-BMC team kit, along with a few extras:
– Team Pearl Izumi bike outfit, worth around €130
– Team Pearl Izumi triathlon race outfit (around €130)
– 2x Uplace-BMC Tacx waterbottles (€5 each)
– Team sailfish running visor (€10)
– Uplace-BMC running cap (€10)
– 1 pair of Uplace-BMC running socks (€10)
– Team awards cap (€30)
– Team swim cap (€7.50)
– Etixx sports nutrition pack (isotonic sports drink, energy gel, energy and recovery bar)
– 20% discount on all your orders from the Uplace-BMC team webshop
– First to be offered end of season stock (members only during 2 week period)
– Free entry into Uplace-BMC clinics, events and expo lounges (more info soon)
“With the launch of the Uplace-BMC Age Group Team we want to intensify the connectivity to the team,” said team manager Bob de Wolf. “We want to share the experience and knowhow of our professional team with our fans and future members.”
To get all the details how to become an Uplace-BMC athlete head here.
Will you be getting Uplace-BMC membership? Let us know in the comments below!