For the second year, TV chef Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana are offering triathletes places to race in the sold out Ironman 70.3 UK Staffordshire as part of the GTR100 team.
Only 100 places are up for grabs to join Gordon and Tana on the 1.2-mile open water swim, 56-mile bike and 13.1-mile run in the Shugborough Country Estate on 12 June 2016.
Each place costs £1,200 and members of the team will have to commit to raising at least £2,500 for the Gordon and Tana Ramsay Foundation, which recently launched a new partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. Funds raised by the Foundation will go to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and will help the hospital to provide world-class care for young patients and their families.
Members of the GTR100 will receive:
1. The opportunity to be receive training advice from Alistair and Jonny Brownlee, Richard Varga and Frederik Van Lierde as well as coaching from Olympic swimmer Cassie Patten.
2. Limited edition GTR100-branded training kit, including a Huub Archimedes or Atana wetsuit.
3. Musculoskeletal screening with Team GB Athletics physiotherapists
4. Full hospitality from Gordon Ramsay’s team at the post-race reception
5. A host of further benefits, including a welcome evening with Gordon and Tana Ramsay, over £1,000 of kit, access to expert training plans and discounts at leading sport retailers
To secure one of the limited places on the GTR100 register today via the link here.
Would you be keen to race as part of Gordon Ramsay’s team? Let us know on the forum here.