After the months of logging the training miles, getting some race experience under your belt is essential to get your tri season off to a flyer.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with runbristol to offer 10 lucky readers the chance to win a race place at the Bristol 10k, set in the heart of the rather brilliant city (and home of 220).
The Bristol 10k will celebrate its fifth anniversary on Sunday 20 May 2012 and has a short but very successful history having grown from 5,000 entries in 2008 to over 11,000 in 2011.
What’s more, runbristol are offering special deals for BTF affiliated clubs (free places are also available to elite athletes) to both the Bristol 10k and Bristol Half Marathon (on 30 September).
BRISTOL 10k CLUB OFFER:
- Buy 10 places @£21 and claim 25% discount
- Buy 15 places @£21 and claim 30% discount
- Buy 20 places @£21 and claim 35% discount
BRISTOL HALF MARATHON CLUB OFFER:
- Buy 10 places @£31 and claim 25% discount
- Buy 15 places @£31 and claim 30% discount
- Buy 20 places @£31 and claim 35% discount
To enter, head to the 220 competition page at www.220triathlon.com/competitions.