In a bid to encourage more women to take up tri, 220 Triathlon has teamed up with Limelight Sports and Her Spirit to recruit, train and support 20 women through their first triathlon experience at London Triathlon on Saturday 27 July 2019.
So if you have, or know someone who has, always wanted to take up tri then read on!
Interested? Here’s what you need to be able to do:
- Be able to swim 200m non-stop in the pool. It doesn’t matter what stroke.
- Own your own bike or be able to borrow one.
- Be available on 27 July to take part in the 2019 London Triathlon.
- Be vocal and let us know what stopped you from doing a triathlon before, what would motivate more women to take part and tell us how we can make the whole experience better.
- Provide video an/or written content over the 8-week training period that we can use to inspire more women to get into triathlon.
- Be physically healthy. Please check with your doctor if you are unsure if this is a suitable event and training experience for you.
In return you will get:
- Free entry to the 2019 London Triathlon Super Sprint – Swim 400m, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km.
- VIP Experience on the day with the Her Spirit Team.
- 8-week training and nutrition plan.
- 3 x 1:1 online coaching sessions.
- Monthly group Skype call.
- 1 group coached session. Location TBC.
- Use of a wetsuit over the 8-week period and on race day.
- FREE 3-month subscription to the Her Spirit app.
- A free copy of 220 Triathlon magazine and a copy of 220’s Beginners Guide to Triathlon
We will select the first 20 women that complete the sign-up form below and fit the criteria we are looking for. If you’re interested, please click below and fill in the required fields and someone will be in touch! For any questions please firstname.lastname@example.org