Polar has announced a new addition to their performance watch lineup, the lightweight Polar Grit X, which has a battery that supports 40hr of continuous training, and entirely new Polar smart coaching features
The Polar Grit X features US military-grade standard (MIL-STD-810G) construction, designed to endure the roughest conditions. The watch also boasts an incredible weight-to-battery ratio, delivering 40 hours of continuous training with all features fully-activated, as well as up to 100 hours via a portfolio of power save options, perfect for extended adventures or ultra events.
Polar’s new Hill Splitter™feature automatically detects uphill and downhill segments and delivers detailed ascent/descent performance reporting after each session.
For longer sessions, Polar’s FuelWise™ smart fuelling assistant delivers nutrition and refuelling reminders required to maintain proper energy and hydration through even the longest sessions.
Other new additions include Komootintegration for route sourcing and turn-by-turn guidance. Grit X also delivers weather guidancedirectly to the watch for ease of planning and on-the-go updates as conditions evolve.
Other features include;
- Polar Precision Prime™: Track your heart rate directly from the wrist with Polar’s unique sensor fusion technology.
- FitSpark™: Polar Grit X and the FitSpark™ training guide make sure you’re prepared to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Nightly Recharge™: Based on yesterday’s performance, Nightly Recharge gives you critical insight into your overnight recovery status so you can make optimal choices relative to exercise, nutrition and sleep hygiene today.
- Training Load Pro™: Prevent over and undertraining by monitoring how your session strains the different systems of your body, helping you train more effectively. Training Load Pro takes a comprehensive approach, combining Cardio Load, Muscle Load and Perceived Load into a single, easy-to-understand view.
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Track your sleep stages and get detailed insights into your sleep quality.
- Running Power: Polar’s unique wrist-based measurement monitors your muscular work rate while running. Running Power is the key to gauging running workout intensity, enabling you to hit your perfect run intensities every time.
- Polar Flow: Our web and mobile app is the hub on which you review overall training status, analyse training results and plan trainings in detail.
Polar Grit X is available today at www.polar.com/grit-x for $429.95 in black and green in size M/L and white in size S/M.