British Triathlon and Triathlon England announce age-group championships for 2015
British middle distance champs moved from Aberfeldy in Scotland to the Welsh town of Bala for next year, while standard and paratriathlon dates are still to be confirmed
A double-whammy of age-group national championships dates have been announced by British Triathlon and Triathlon England.
The dates available so far for the 2015 British Age-Group Championships are as follows:
- Sprint Triathlon Championships: Nice Tri ‘St Neots’ Triathlon on 10 May 2015
- Middle Distance Championships: Bala Middle Distance Triathlon on 7 June 2015
The dates for the duathlon, standard and paratriathlon championships are still to be confirmed.
The Triathlon England National Championship races are:
- National Cross Duathlon Championships: Hole Park MTB Duathlon on 29 March 2015
- National Sprint Distance Championships: Speedy Beaver on 17 May 2015
- National Standard Distance Championships: Deva Triathlon on 14 June 2015
- National Aquathlon Championships: Falmouth Open Water Sprint Triathlon on 12 July 2015
- National Club Relays Championships: Club Relay Championships, TBC
- National Duathlon Championships: Oulton Park Duathlon on 4 October 2015
“British Triathlon is delighted with the strong interest expressed for hosting our major event venues for athletes to choose from," said John Ridgeon, director for major and international events at British Triathlon.
Which of these championships will you be aiming for? Let us know in the comments below!