37 messages
30/11/2009 at 11:11
oh no..

yesterday was a complete disaster.

KFC boneless box
4 cans of carling -
large packet of nuts - salt and vinegar
bowl of cheerios - to help me feel fit again

I didn't have breakfast cause I didn't get up till 11.30... wanted a lie in.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convice the world that triathlon was easy

30/11/2009 at 11:20
Swedish Meatballs from IKEA
bottle of beer
crumble cake
xmas Stollen
small Cognac

Off season = good eating habits Monday - Saturday and all you want on Sunday!

Sleep, Eat, Train, Repeat! Ohh, forgot - family, job, social life!
30/11/2009 at 11:40
Errr, stumbled across a brand new 'all you can eat' Chinese buffet in Exeter whilst Christmas shopping. Bugger.

Went straight to the newsagent and bought this months 220 to read myself slim again afterwards!

FK
30/11/2009 at 12:14
I fell off the wagon BIG time this weekend:

Saturday - large bag of kettle crisps with a tub of (full fat) guacamole dip, slice of cheesecake, half a bottle of wine
Sunday - 2 bowls of popcorn, another slice of cheesecake and finished the bottle of wine

All of this while catching up on the last 4 issues of 220 mag

I don't even want to think about how many calories there are in the guacamole let alone everything else. That's what you get for going grocery shopping on an empty stomach I guess!
30/11/2009 at 12:20
i fear if i answer this i would be seen as a raging alcoholic with an eating diasorder....just that time i year i guess!
30/11/2009 at 12:34
by aoneill69 » 30 Nov 2009 10:20

i fear if i answer this i would be seen as a raging alcoholic with an eating diasorder....just that time i year i guess!

Nothing wrong with that!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convice the world that triathlon was easy

30/11/2009 at 13:52
I tend to eat a pretty well balanced diet, ..... punctuated with bags of Haribo.

On Saturdday I had two glasses of wine, followed by Sunday morning confession and penance on the turbo.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body. http://www.hdcc.co.uk

30/11/2009 at 16:20
Sushi mixed with Quavers and 2 mini chocolate yule logs. :roll:
30/11/2009 at 18:01
I have literally just finished eating a huge Chicago town Pizza, some oven chips, some chicken dipper things ( with chilli cause) and caffeine Lucozade and a whole box of those mint chocolate stick things.... oh dear.

Cycling to work tomorrow so that's ok.

I'm sure I can stave of type 2 diabetes for another 12 months

Team Laws is a go!!!!

http://www.teamlaws.co.uk

We are live.
30/11/2009 at 18:20
Ben,

You are the man... Least I know I'm not the only one who loves chicago town pizza... god my diet plummets to the ugliest depths at times

md6
30/11/2009 at 19:15
I'm currently tcking into my third muffin of the day (this one's blueberry, eariler efforts were chocolate, and poppy seed) plus about half a bar of galaxy this morning which I bought at the train station becuase as i woke up late and couldn't make breakfast only to stand in the rain wating for the bus that never arrived for 25 mins then gave up and walked to the other train station. So i bought a big bar of chocolate. i'll finish it later today.

Run hard, run fast, don't die...

pip
30/11/2009 at 21:04
well yesterday i had
bacon and sausage butty for brekky
great big chicken dinner
4 cans of guinness or was it 5
1 irish coffee with double cream mmmmmmmmm lovely
3 glasses of wine
my names Phil and i`m an alcoholic ,hic cheers
i did do a 15 k run tho before all the alcohol so i deserved a little drinky poo

Where`s the beer tent?
30/11/2009 at 21:15
Easing myself into the week, today gammon egg and chips in the pub at lunch and about my body weight in chocolates (the office admin lady buys them by the truck load )
30/11/2009 at 21:49
A foot long meatball.
A foot long marinara
A tray of Krispy Kremes.
A big bucket of KFC.
2 cans each of Stella, Carling, Grolsch, San Miguel, etc.

Just waiting for the moped to deliver my domino pizza - a 13.5" American Hot.

Running, cycling OK; but at swimming, I'm like a fish out of water.
30/11/2009 at 22:24
Jack Hughes wrote:

Just waiting for a 13.5" American Hot.

......and I'm sure thats not the first 13.5" hot American you've had..............
01/12/2009 at 09:20
Firestarter wrote:
[quote="Jack Hughes":3oahdar2]
Just waiting for a 13.5" American Hot.

......and I'm sure thats not the first 13.5" hot American you've had..............[/quote:3oahdar2]

Ooh.. Pizza envy.

Do not worry, as soon as I saw the little Jalapenos, I thought of you, so I've saved you a slice. It's only a small one, but quite cheesy, so I'm sure that will fill you up nicely.

Running, cycling OK; but at swimming, I'm like a fish out of water.
md6
01/12/2009 at 14:46
well i finished yesterday off as i started with a nice curry and a bottle of cobra, oh and i finished off the galaxy that i had bought. that said i did bike to work today which makes up for it. all of it!

Run hard, run fast, don't die...

01/12/2009 at 16:07
md6 wrote:
which makes up for it. all of it!

No, it doesn't. I was advised to work on the basis that any bad snack or meal negates a training session. Have a bad day, and the week could be wasted.

2010: White Horse Challenge, Dragon Ride, RoW Sprint, IM UK 70.3, Eastnor Castle Middle Distance, IM UK: All boxes ticked
2011: Now to go faster. Then IronMan Wales came along, so the speedwork can wait until 2012
01/12/2009 at 16:25
Ummmm, yesterday

A bowl of chicken soup with 4 x wholemeal bread
2 peanut butter sandwiches

Today so far

A bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and 2 wholemeal toast

I think I a) need to increase my calorie intake b) go buy a shed load of crisps, chocolate and double whipped cream, mix it all together and feel nauseous for the rest of the day

Some of the best things in life may be free, but the very best comes as three.

London Duathlon (Short Course) - 1hr 15m 45sec
ris
01/12/2009 at 20:47
is that medal made of chocolate, too, or is like kicking a man when he's down?

bridgtown cona testa tri team - proudly finishing at the back

most disturbing in lycra award, 2010, 2012, 2013