That other place

13 messages
11/05/2011 at 08:10
Have tried several times to register 'the other forum'. The last box that has the funny text in does not appear so I can not continue. It ask's me to contact the board Administrator but I get no reply
Any ideas
11/05/2011 at 08:29
danridesfaster wrote:
Have tried several times to register 'the other forum'. The last box that has the funny text in does not appear so I can not continue. It ask's me to contact the board Administrator but I get no reply
Any ideas


I've tried a different way of contacting an admin for you. The funny box is one of the necessary evils we use to keep the forum spam free.
11/05/2011 at 08:37
Thanks Jibby
11/05/2011 at 10:41
It will be worth the wait!

Only the mind sets the limits! I dont mind at all!!!!
11/05/2011 at 12:02
Apologies,

Sorry this has not run smoothly, it does usually run quite smoothly for the majority of users and as has been pointed out is a necessary facet of anti-spam.

I will be investigating why I didn't receive any of your emails but in the mean time can you tell me what web browser you are using.

Many Thanks.

Willy.
11/05/2011 at 13:13
Alternatively, PM your email address and I will set an account up....

Running, cycling OK; but at swimming, I'm like a fish out of water.
11/05/2011 at 23:46
willy - lynx ....


didds
12/05/2011 at 00:21
Dan is in

Team Laws is a go!!!!

http://www.teamlaws.co.uk

We are live.
12/05/2011 at 07:37
Account has been created, but he's not managed to use it yet

Running, cycling OK; but at swimming, I'm like a fish out of water.
14/05/2011 at 21:55
Am I even allowed to ask what the other place is? (I'm new!)
14/05/2011 at 22:29
Drwatson wrote:
Am I even allowed to ask what the other place is? (I'm new!)


The home of a motley collection of triathletes ranging from newbie sprinters to old hats. Often found spending more time on forum.bcttt.com than actually training
14/05/2011 at 23:33
Jibby isn't it actually in the BCTT constitution to just turn up and blag it and that training is considered bad form?

It seemed like a good idea at the time!!

Go Team Timmy
14/05/2011 at 23:37
Zacnici wrote:
Jibby isn't it actually in the BCTT constitution to just turn up and blag it and that training is considered bad form?


Constitution? That would require planning and organistation There are plenty of us who often just try and blag events.
Your say
email image