I prefer to think of it as a healthy enthusiasm, but here's what I do every morning when I log on at work
1. Open training schedule, mark completed sessions green, uncompleted red, then if possible re-schedule red sessions.
2. Open my training times spreadsheet, entering distance and time which then automatically calculates projected sprint and olympic distance times and displays previous sessions speed and distance graphically.
3. Compare the times I have projected against last years results for the 4 tri's I've signed up for and see where I would have come.
4. Log on to 220forum read all posts I haven't viewed previously.
5. Browse Wiggle, see if there's anything I can put in my basket.
6. Start work (about an hour after arriving).
Lunch follows a similar pattern depending whether I've gone for a run.
That's not obsessive is it...? Oh god.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convice the world that triathlon was easy