Terms & Conditions
This competition is open from 27/03/2018 to 26/04/2018. The competition is open to all 220 Triathlon readers, aged 18 years or older, who are resident in the UK Employees of Immediate Media Co and contributing companies are not allowed to enter. Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on 26 April 2018. Only one entry per person will be accepted (multiple entries will be disqualified). The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. A list of winners’ names is available on request. The judges’ decision is final. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future offers and promotions from Immediate Media Co and related third parties. If you do not want to receive this information, tick the relevant boxes online or write ‘NO INFO’ on your postcard. To enter by post send us your name, address and answer to: Castle Triathlon Competition, 220 Triathlon, Immediate Media Co, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol BS1 3BN. Submission of entry will be taken as acceptance of rules.
- Annual Ultimate Bicycle Insurance with Yellow Jersey for bike(s) collectively worth up to £6,000. The winner is able to ‘top up’ the policy if necessary. If the winner already has annual bicycle insurance with Yellow Jersey at the time of the prize draw, Yellow Jersey will refund the cost of insuring their most expensive bicycle.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize must be redeemed within 3 months of being awarded to the. Yellow Jersey does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
- The prizes is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no alternative (cash or otherwise).
- By entering the competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Yellow Jersey for the purposes of administration of the prize (including publishing your name and town). You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
- Yellow Jersey accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure, and will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry into the competition.
- The winner is solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prizes.